Industrial Property Loans
Industrial property loans are mainly for the purpose of businesses that want to expand their working space and need financial help for the same.
For being eligible for Industrial property loans, the applicant must adhere to the following criteria:
- The person must be of a minimum of 21 years at the time of applying and 60 years at the time of loan maturity.
- The person must belong to any one of manufacturing, services, distribution, and trading or personal business industry.
Some of the documents which are required to get eligible for Loan against Property are:
- Document proof for KYC such as Adhaar, PAN card, identity proof, Passport, etc.
- Document proof for the running business or self-employment with an Experience of a minimum of 5 years.
- 6 months prior bank statement proof
- The ITRs balance sheet, Audited finance, and profit and loss account for the last 2 years.
- ITR/ Trade license /Establishment /Sales Tax certificate as a Proof of Continuation
- Other documents such as Sole Prop. Declaration or Certified Copy of